Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Change IS in the air...

So I've been playing with the blog design a bit.  My first post makes absolutely no sense now, but its new-found randomness makes me chuckle.

I'm not sure I'll keep this new version either.  I love the colors, the earthy pottery, but it's very busy, not to mention font-color-unfriendly in a few spots.

I am bummed about the whole "Gadget" deal, though.  Two of my absolute favorite sites don't have one, and I don't know if I have it in me to learn how to make them on my own.  Oh, and I can't believe no one has made an Oscar Wilde quotes gadget.  0.0  Stupifying...

Until I can figure out how to create gadgets on subjects and sites that I -and, I'm hoping, you- like, I'll just list links while I go.

The first three are:


I believe there's something for everyone at all of these sites.  I hope you give them a try.

Oh, and on the subject of cool sites & people, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the one who's fault it is that I now have a Blogger page -not to mention my new-found interest in skeleton keys, gears, and hot pink cameos.  If you've ever puzzled over what your cat is really thinking, you now have the option of learning the answer.  Be careful what you wish for, and enter the realm of...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether differing or sympathetic, I look forward to your comments on any issues I may post (or an introduced topic), but I really don't want to have to babysit this board. I would appreciate simple courtesy. Thank you!