Thursday, July 1, 2010

Whew!

So I came close to losing a friend's trust yesterday -which really means I came close to losing a friend, period. Everything seems to have worked out, but I'm still freaked about the whole situation. There wouldn't have been anyone to blame, either...just one of those freakish misunderstandings, for lack of a better term.

It's events like these that really do make me wonder if someone "up there" just f-cks with people sometimes.


Life Lesson: Friends are worth the scary stuff. Don't run from trouble...unless you see a naked man sprinting all-out in public. Follow him. Ask questions later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether differing or sympathetic, I look forward to your comments on any issues I may post (or an introduced topic), but I really don't want to have to babysit this board. I would appreciate simple courtesy. Thank you!