Saturday, July 31, 2010

Irreligiosophy

Say it with me...

Eer-ree-lij-ee-AH-so-fee.

I knew ya' could!

Irreligiosophy is a fantastic podcast I've been obsessively listening to for a month or so now.  It's hosts are Chuck and Leighton, both ex-Mormans now turned atheists.  Oh, but they are so much more!

However, be prepared for your PC-I.V. to stop flowing.  They don't sugarcoat much, and have been criticized more than once for their no holds barred style.  Although I don't agree with everything they say, I find them, among many things, quite refreshing.

Give them a listen, or buy them a beer at Irreligiosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether differing or sympathetic, I look forward to your comments on any issues I may post (or an introduced topic), but I really don't want to have to babysit this board. I would appreciate simple courtesy. Thank you!